School Health Clinic Services Program
The PSI School Health Clinic program (SHCP) provides dedicated school health team members in school clinics for:
- Student injury and illness management
- Student health record management
- Management of chronic health conditions including asthma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, etc.
- State required immunization record reviews
- State required vision/hearing screenings
- Student medication administration
SHCP provides access to school health resources, professional nursing consultation, required school staff training, substitute coordination, a comprehensive orientation course to provide School Health Clinic Services and much more.
The PSI SHCP team members include:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- School Health Assistants (includes Health Aides and Medical Assistants)